skip to main | skip to sidebar

Chasing Chinggis

Monday, August 20, 2007

One More Thing

An interesting article published by the New York Times that is actually very closely related to what I'm studying....

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/16/world/asia/16tibet.html?_r=1&ref=asia&oref=slogin
Posted by Steph at 7:01 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (37)
    • ▼  August (14)
      • The End of the Adventure
      • One More Thing
      • Alright boys and girls, this is probably it for po...
      • AARRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!
      • Chillin' With the Locals
      • I Was a Five-Year-Old Communist
      • Queen of the Throne
      • Why Haven't I Heard of This Place Before?
      • Man is a Political Animal
      • Birthday Curse
      • You Smell Like Cheese!
      • It's a Small World After All
      • Chinese Babies Need Diapers
      • 40 Days Since the Beginning, 40 Days to the End
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (6)

About Me

My photo
Steph
Nomadic at heart, Ottawa Senators fan for life, broccoli lover. My home base is usually Toronto, but I'll always be an Ottawa girl at heart.
View my complete profile